- Peekskill Museum shall collect, preserve, study and display objects, documents, photographs and other items pertaining to Peekskill and the immediate surrounding area.
- The Museum shall offer information about Peekskill and regional history through exhibits, programs and publications for educational and cultural purposes.
- The Museum board and members shall preserve and maintain the “Herrick House” (built about 1878) as an example of Queen Anne style Victorian architecture.
- The Museum shall operate with a Board of Directors with democratic procedures according to its Constitution and By-Laws.
The Peekskill Museum is a private not-for-profit organization
The Peekskill Museum is always open to donations of talent, time and financial contributions.
We rely on both private and corporate financial contributions, bequeathments, membership dues and donations.
It is not funded from any governmental sources.
Membership & Benefits
1. Admission to the Museum is free to members!
2. Members receive the Museum Matters colorful Newsletter
3. Personal Invitations to Parties by regular postal mail.
Admission for Non-members:
$5.00 – Adults, $2.00 – Children, Members Free
|Senior, Single $20|
|Senior, Couple $25|
|Benefactor $100 or more|
Additional benefits are admission to special events held during the course of the Museum season, May through December. Also the Museum Newsletter ” Museum Matters”.
Mailing Address for memberships or Donations to:
P.O. Box 84
Peekskill, New York